The Monadnock Area Transitional Shelter offers safe, comfortable housing for families, couples and individuals as they move from homelessness to home.
In the past year 100% of the guests who completed our program have moved on to permanent housing.
Learn more about the People We Serve with stories from past guests
Monadnock Area Transitional Shelter
A Home for People in Transition
TOGETHER, LET’S BUILD A COMMUNITY WHERE EVERYONE FINDS A HOME.
The Mission of MATS is to
- provide transitional housing
- support and referral services to people who are homeless
- to educate our community on issues of homelessness
- and to advocate for solutions.
- Pizza Night Fundraiser
- The Welcome Mat May
- MATS Annual Report 2019
- NH Gives with MATS
- The Welcome Mat April
- Resources for Locals from the Eastern Monadnock Provider Network Meeting
- MATS Responds to Urgent COVID19 Need with Shelter and Support for Families in Transition, Joining #GivingTuesdayNow
- Lockdown update from MATS
- The Welcome Mat March
- The Welcome Mat February
- Woodbound Inn Wednesday Buffet Benefiting MATS
- The Welcome Mat January
- Dublin Folk Show Benefit for MATS
- The Welcome Mat December
- Give Back Bags at Shaws for MATS
- Candlelight Vigil for Homeless Persons Memorial Day & Stone Soup Night 2019
- Giving Tuesday for MATS
- MATS Appeal Fall 2019
- HHAW Event: Collection box for Peterborough Food Pantry
- HHAW Event: Ongoing Events