The Monadnock Area Transitional Shelter offers safe, comfortable housing for families, couples and individuals as they move from homelessness to home.
In the past year 100% of the guests who completed our program have moved on to permanent housing.
Learn more about the People We Serve with stories from past guests
Monadnock Area Transitional Shelter
A Home for People in Transition
TOGETHER, LET’S BUILD A COMMUNITY WHERE EVERYONE FINDS A HOME.
The Mission of MATS is to
- provide transitional housing
- support and referral services to people who are homeless
- to educate our community on issues of homelessness
- and to advocate for solutions.
- The Welcome Mat July
- Steven Memorial Benefit Barbecue
- MATS is Looking for Silent Auction Items
- MATS Annual Report 2018
- Introducing the Steven Fund for Kids
- NH Gives for MATS
- MATS First Annual Trivia Night a Success!
- The Welcome Mat May
- The Welcome Mat April
- Save the Date – Upcoming Events!
- MATS Trivia Night
- Benefit Dinner – This Saturday!
- The Welcome Mat March
- MATS Awarded Mini Grant from C & S Wholesale Grocers
- The Welcome Mat February
- Do Good with Cooper’s Hill Public House and MATS
- The Welcome Mat January
- NH Homeless Persons’ Memorial Day 2018 – The Names
- The Welcome Mat December
- The Welcome Mat November