The Monadnock Area Transitional Shelter offers safe, comfortable housing for families, couples and individuals as they move from homelessness to home.
Learn more about the People We Serve with stories from past guests
Monadnock Area Transitional Shelter
A Home for People in Transition
TOGETHER, LET’S BUILD A COMMUNITY WHERE EVERYONE FINDS A HOME.
The Mission of MATS is to
- provide transitional housing
- support and referral services to people who are homeless
- to educate our community on issues of homelessness
- and to advocate for solutions.
- The Welcome Mat April
- Save the Date – Upcoming Events!
- MATS Trivia Night
- Benefit Dinner – This Saturday!
- The Welcome Mat March
- MATS Awarded Mini Grant from C & S Wholesale Grocers
- The Welcome Mat February
- Do Good with Cooper’s Hill Public House and MATS
- The Welcome Mat January
- NH Homeless Persons’ Memorial Day 2018 – The Names
- The Welcome Mat December
- The Welcome Mat November
- Stone Soup Night with the Candlelight Vigil for Homeless Persons Memorial Day
- Giving Tuesday for MATS
- Stamp Savers are back at Shaw’s – save your stamps for MATS!
- New MATS email newsletter – The Welcome Mat
- Meet the MATS Board
- Video: What Does Homeless Look Like?